Pages


Monday, January 4, 2016

Closing Shop

I want to thank all my readers for their support, questions, and encouragement these many years! From starting blogging my first week of law school, first finals, applying to clerkships, graduation, the bar, and working for 2 years as a private practice attorney...I've had so much fun blogging here! 

It has been so much fun, but I'll be closing up shop (the blog) shortly and want to say a final thank you! I like to think that many of you have enjoyed and found the blog helpful, as I've had hundreds of incoming law students contact me the past few years. I like to think that some of you have already gotten through the rigors of law school. 

You are welcome to continue to follow our new journey at our personal blog. We talk about life as newlyweds, paying off $100,000 of student loan debt...and traveling the world! 

Soon the blog will be closed, but I'll wait a while before shutting it off completely! 

2 comments:

Paixão Pelo Ensino

Hello Kitty!!!

Sorry me because I am using the translator to be able to write in English. I am Joana and I LOVE your blog and your texts. I read with difficulty because I am Portuguese hands always read with great affection. I follow their journey from the first posts, at the time I also studied law, but left. Your blog for me is authentic and very inspiring. Look at your texts and adventures and see how much you've changed. You graduated and married, and I believe much has changed ! :) I really needed to write to wish a great 2016 and to say it has a faithful follower of Portugal. Sorry for any errors (i'm really bad at English). Kisses and very, very lucky !!!

Unknown

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com